Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Have Been a Total Slacker

i had very good intentions to blog all of the month of december, but it seems that we all got sick and then the next thing you know, christmas was here! so, i apologize for being a total and absolute slacker!
i have been trying out some new recipes lately from various websites, and have forgotten to take pictures of the  yummy stuff i have made (i think my brain left when all of my kids were home for 2 weeks).
but, i have found some things on pinterest that hopefully will help me remember to do the things that i need to and get back on a regular schedule.
here is a cute menu planner from my fave paper store
and here is a bunch of free printables  that are super cute. 
hopefully all of your schedules get back to "normal" soon and that you can keep some of your new years goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment