Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crock-Pot Lasagna

Tonight for dinner I decided to try a crock-pot lasagna, I mean geez, how hard could it be, right?
Here is what you will need:
Spaghetti Sauce (I made my own, but you can use 2 jars of your favorite kind)
 2 15oz. containers of Ricotta cheese
2 eggs
1tsp. dried basil
1/4-1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, mix these 4 ingredients well together.
And last, but not least the noodles. I thought this kind would be fun and easy to scoop out, but you can use regular lasagna noodles and break them to fit in the crock-pot.
 Start layering your items. First Spaghetti sauce, then noodles, then cheese mixture. You can repeat this up to 3 times. Put the lid on the crock and cook for 4 hours on low. Then sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese or any other cheese you would like.
 Serve with garlic bread and a salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment